Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 1 CHAP 12-1
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; TOPIC 12A: GROUND HANDLING NOTES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
On all aircraft there is a need for a self-contained publication which will give such information and instruction as ground crew will require to handle and service the aircraft and prepare it for flight. It can be assumed that such ground crew are well trained and experienced in handling aircraft generally, and have at their disposal the usual standard tools and equipment. For aircraft which are unlikely to operate at NATO airfields outside the UK the publication containing this data is entitled 'Ground handling notes' (GHN). A similar sort of publication called the 'Cross-servicing guide' (CSG) (Chap 12-2) is required for NATO purposes; it covers the same ground as the GHN, plus some additional information, and, as a consequence, a GHN publication is not required when a CSG is produced. This chapter specifies in detail the requirement for GHN.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 1 chap 12-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|