Standard: GME 01118
TEST OF GRAB HANDLE / COAT HOOK
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope. Valid for all grab handles.
Mission / Theme. Testing of grab handles according to various performance criteria.
This specification determines the test conditions and the requirements for the testing of the grab handles in various versions, as well as those of the coat hooks which may be integral with or separate from the grab handle.
Note: Nothing in the specification supersedes applicable laws and regulations.
Note: In the event of a conflict between the German and the English language, the German language shall take precedence.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 01118|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 01118||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-02-01||Revision: 2||Status: INAC|
|GME 01118||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-12-01||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|