Standard: RTCA DO-264
GUIDELINES FOR APPROVAL OF THE PREVISION AND USE OF AIR TRAFFIC SERVICES SUPPORTED BY DATA COMMUNICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides guidance material intended for stakeholders and approval authorities involved in the operational implementation of the provision and use of air traffic services (ATS) supported by data communications. These communication services include those such as communication management and clearances; navigation services such as flight planning, required navigation performance (RNP) monitoring and gross navigation error (GNE) prevention and detection; surveillance services such as position and intent reporting; and services that support ATM automation.
|Document Number:||rtca do-264|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|