Standard: GME 01123
PILLAR TRIM PANEL AND INNER GLASS TRIM PANEL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope. Applicable for all pillar trim panels.
Mission / Theme. This General Specification determines the test conditions and requirements for the testing of the pillar trim panel.
Trim panel A-pillar
Trim panel B-pillar, seat belt adjuster with closed D-ring open D-ring
Trim panel C-pillar
Without seat belt adjuster with closed D-ring open D-ring
Seat belt adjuster with closed D-ring open D-ring
Trim panel D-pillar
Trim panel upper tailgate
Note: Nothing in the specification, however, supersedes applicable laws and regulations unless a specific exemption has been obtained.
Note: In the event of a conflict between the German and the English language, the German language shall take precedence.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 01123|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 01123||Change Type:||Revision: 02||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.