Standard: RTCA DO-261
NAVSTAR GPS L5 SIGNAL SPECIFICATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Specification defines the requirements related to the signal interface between the Space Segment (SS) of the Global Positioning System (GPS) and the GPS Navigation Users for the L5 Navigation Signal.
|Document Number:||rtca do-261|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|