Standard: RTCA DO-259
APPLICATIONS DESCRIPTIONS FOR INITIAL COCKPIT DISPLAY OF TRAFFIC INFORMATION (CDTI) APPLICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides a preliminary description of four potential applications utilizing a CDTI that may enhance current air traffic operations, describes underlying pilot and controller tasks and responsibilities, and derives required CDTI capabilities that enable the pilot to perform these tasks. The application definitions provide sufficient detail to allow a specification of required CDTI capabilities, so when the applications are fully developed, tested and evaluated, and certified for use, the equipment may be capable of facilitating the implementation.
|Document Number:||rtca do-259|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 2 of 2.