Standard: RTCA DO-274
NEXT GENERATION AIR/GROUND COMMUNICATIONS (NEXCOM) PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document characterizes the principles of operational use of integrated digital air/ground voice and data systems in the domestic National Airspace System (NAS). Ideas presented are intended to provide a framework for NAS communications subsequent to 2010. NEXCOM operational objectives, intentions and capabilities are found in section three and form the basis for success criteria used to determine system acceptability. Section four describes the operational communications services to be used for Air Traffic operations. Operational Scenarios are included that describe how air traffic operations are supported. Section five characterizes the environment within which NEXCOM is expected to operate.
|Document Number:||rtca do-274|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|