Standard: RTCA DO-273
RESPONSE TO THE REPORT OF THE RTCA CHAIRMAN´S COMMITTEE ON NEXCOM
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
In response to a request from the FAA, the RTCA Chairman’s Committee produced a NEXCOM report that identifies issues attendant with transitioning Air Traffic Control communications to a digital voice and data communications system. The Chairman’s Report, completed in August 2000, provides observations and recommendations that highlight the need for a systems approach in addressing issues of spectrum, policy, procedure, acquisition, certification, training, facilities, and maintenance. This document reports the actions being taken by the FAA, SC-198, and the NEXCOM Aviation Rulemaking Committee that address these observations and recommendations.
|Document Number:||rtca do-273|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|