Standard: RTCA DO-268
CONCEPT OF OPERATIONS, NIGHT VISION IMAGING SYSTEM FOR CIVIL OPERATORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document describes the concept of operations supporting the implementation of aviation night vision imaging system (NVIS) technology into the National Airspace System by civilian aviation operators. Terminology, capabilities, limitations and operations for NVIS are discussed as well as training and supporting agencies. The focus of the document is the safe and efficient implementation of NVIS during various phases of flight.
|Document Number:||rtca do-268|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 17.