Standard: RTCA DO-266
GOVERMENT AND INDUSTRY GUIDELINES AND CONCEPTS FOR MAS ANALYSIS AND REDESIGN
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document consists of three volumes. “Volume I: User Priorities for the National Airspace Redesign” is a summary of user comments from six recent meetings held throughout the United States. “Volume II: High Altitude Airspace Concept” defines how one segment of the NAS could provide more of the freedoms described in the Free Flight Concept while permitting transparent operation for aircraft entering from and leaving to adjacent airspace. “Volume III: Recommendations on Special Use Airspace in National Airspace Redesign” identifies known types of airspace users and describes how each of the current and future users is affected by special use airspace. It includes a vision of the future airspace system and the role special use airspace will play in the future NAS.
|Document Number:||rtca do-266|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|