Standard: RTCA DO-265
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR AERONAUTICAL MOBILE HIGH FREQUENCY DATA LINK (HFDL)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document encompasses standards and descriptions of a system configuration including Ground Subnetworks; HF Data Link Sub-networks, of which the aircraft is one part; and aircraft Sub-networks. However, the specified MOPS in this document address only the aircraft HF Data Link Sub-network function.
|Document Number:||rtca do-265|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 2 of 2.