Standard: RTCA DO-258
INTEROPERABILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ATS APPLICATIONS USING ARINC 622 DATA COMMUNICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This update aligns the scope of interoperability requirements for the FANS 1/A technology with the Continental SPR Standard (DO-290) to include interoperability for interface with HF Data Link (HFDL). The document, initially issued in September 2000, defines interoperability requirements for communication services and Air Traffic Services (ATS) applications and allocates these requirements to stakeholders. It covers: the ATS Facilities Notification (ATN) application, the Automatic Dependent Surveillance (ADS) application, the Controller Pilot Data Link Communication (CPDLC) application and the ARINC data communication.
|Document Number:||rtca do-258|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|RTCA DO-258||Change Type:||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|