Standard: RTCA DO-277
MINIMUM AVIATION SYSTEM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS (MASPS) FOR THE HIGH FREQUENCY DATA LINK OPERATING IN THE AERONAUTICAL MOBILE (ROUTE) SERVICE (AM(R)S)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards (MASPS) for communications utilizing High Frequency Data Link systems for the air-ground communications sub-network in an Aeronautical Telecommunications Network (ATN) environment. The FANS 1/A data link environment is also addressed. Where systems are global in nature, the system may have international applications that are taken into consideration. Compliance with these standards is recommended as one means of assuring that the system and each subsystem will perform its intended functions(s) satisfactorily.
|Document Number:||rtca do-277|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|