Standard: UFC 3-401-01FA
UTILITY MONITORING AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual provides design guidance for new UMCS, expansion of existing UMCS, upgrade of existing Energy Monitoring and Control Systems (EMCS) to UMCS, and expansion of existing EMCS. This manual includes guidance for both direct digital control and supervisory control implementations of UMCS and EMCS.
This manual provides a methodology and standards for the design of Utility Monitoring and Control Systems (UMCS) and for other computer automation systems which sense the physical environment and control equipment. The methodology described will be used for design of each system.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-401-01fa|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|