Standard: B11/STD - ANSI B11.11
MACHINE TOOLS - SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR GEAR ANS SPLINE CUTTING MACHINES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard specifies safety requirements for the design, construction, operation and maintenance (including installation, dismantling and transport) of gear and spline cutting machines (see 3.1).
The requirements of this standard apply to machines with single or multiple spindles that are specifically constructed to produce gear teeth by the process of hobbing, milling, shaping, and broaching. It also applies to those machines that shave, hone, lap, or chamfer gear teeth and machines used to produce ratchet, spline, or sprocket teeth.
|Organization:||B11 Standards Inc. (Formerly AMT)|
|Document Number:||ansi b11.11|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B11.11||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1985-01-01||Revision: 85||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 16.