Standard: RTCA DO-297
INTEGRATED MODULAR AVIONICS (IMA) DEVELOPMENT GUIDANCE AND CERTIFICATION CONSIDERATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
DO-297 contains guidance for Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA) developers, application developers, integrators, certification applicants, and those involved in the approval and continued airworthiness of IMA systems in civil certification projects. It is focused on IMA-specific aspects of design assurance. IMA is described as a shared set of flexible, reusable, and interoperable hardware and software resources that, when integrated, form a platform that provides services, designed and verified to a defined set of requirements, to host applications performing aircraft functions. The primary industry-accepted guidance for satisfying airworthiness requirements for IMA components is included and it describes application properties as they relate to their integration with a platform.
|Document Number:||rtca do-297|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|