Standard: IEC 60072-2
DIMENSIONS AND OUTPUT SERIES FOR ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES PART 2: FRAME NUMBERS 355 TO 1 000 AND FLANGE NUMBERS 1180 TO 2360
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 72 relates to all kinds of rotating electrical machines with a horizontal shaft, and with any one of three specific types of foot mounting — i.e. machines with feet down, machines with feet up, and machines for which the bed-plate is an integral part — and with mounting flange for which the shaft height in the feet down version is between 355 mm and 1000 mm and pitch circle diameter of fixing holes between 1180 and 2360 mm.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60072-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|