Standard: HFES 100
HUMAN FACTORS ENGINEERING OF COMPUTER WORKSTATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers operator-machine interface issues associated with computer workstations used regularly in offices (i.e., intentionally built indoor office workplaces) for text-, data-, and simple graphics-processing tasks. This standard applies to computer workstations for a wide range of users; in general the physical dimensions and force requirements are designed to accommodate at least 90 percent of the North American population.
|Organization:||Human Factors and Ergonomics Society|
|Document Number:||hfes 100|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|