Standard: MODUK - 9
DEFENCE QUALITY ASSURANCE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This interim brochure outlines important organisational changes concerning Defence Quality Assurance in the United Kingdom. It sets out the composition and functions of the newly formed Directorate General of Defence Quality Assurance (DGDQA) and the means by which its policies are implemented, togenther with the revised terms of reference of the Defence Quality Assurance Board (DQAB). It re-states the importnat links with the UK Defnece Industry and NATO through the Defence Industries Quality Assurance Panel (DIQAP) and participation in the work of the NATO AC/250 Group of National Directors for Quality Assurance and other similar groups.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|