Standard: RTCA DO-323
SAFETY, PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT FOR ENHANCED TRAFFIC SITUATIONAL AWARENESS ON THE AIRPORT SURFACE WITH INDICATIONS AND ALERTS (SURF IA)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides the minimum Operational, Safety, and Performance Interoperability Requirements (SPR) for the implementation of Enhanced Traffic Situational Awareness on the Airport Surface with Indications and Alerts (SURF IA). The SURF IA application is fully defined in the Operational Services and Environment Definition (OSED) found in SPR Appendix A. The SPR can be used as a starting point for the development of Minimum Operational Performance Standards (MOPS), Technical Standard Orders (TSOs) or other material to support SURF IA system development or certification.
|Document Number:||rtca do-323|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|