Standard: MHI - MH10.8.6
BAR CODES & TWO-DIMENSIONAL SYMBOLS FOR PACKAGING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Originally approved in 2003, published in 2004. This standard is an application standard for the marking of product packages with linear bar code and two-dimensional symbols. It defines minimum requirements for identifying product packages that are distributed outside the originating location. It specifies label data content and requirements, including data element requirements; data representation; rules for encoding of mandatory and optional elements in machine-readable symbols; and human readable information. This 2013 edition revises and supersedes the 2003 edition.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|