Standard: UFC 3-700-01A
PROGRAMMING COST ESTIMATES FOR MILITARY CONSTRUCTION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual addresses programming cost estimates for new construction and alteration projects, includes cost data (based on historic data and experience) and factors for adjusting facility costs to reflect project conditions.
This manual establishes criteria and standards for development and preparation of programming cost estimates for constructing military facilities.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-700-01a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.