Standard: RTCA DO-176
FM BROADCAST INTERFERENCE RELATED TO AIRBORNE ILS, VOR AND VHF COMMUNICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Reviews the various aspects of the problem of commercial FM broadcast stations contributing to the interference of airborne systems. Recommends improved intra-governmental coordination procedures and recommends steps to limit growth of the problem, to reduce the problem with installed receivers, and to minimize the problem with new receivers or installations.
|Document Number:||rtca do-176|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|