Standard: IEEE - ANSI C37.5
GUIDE FOR CALCULATION OF FAULT CURRENTS FOR APPLICATION OF AC HIGH-VOLTAGE CIRCUIT BREAKERS RATED ON A TOTAL CURRENT BASIS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard is a guide for the calculation of fault currents for the application of. ac highvoltage circuit breakers rated on a total current basis.
This guide is intended for general use in the application of circuit breakers. Familiarity with other American National Standards applying to circuit breakers is assumed, and provisions of these standards are indicated herein only when necessary for clarity in describing application requirements.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi c37.5|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.