Standard: ASME - ANSI N45.2.6
QUALIFICATIONS OF INSPECTION, EXAMINATION, AND TESTING PERSONNEL FOR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard delineates the requirements for the qualification of personnel who perform inspection, examination, and testing to verify conformance to specified requirements of nuclear power plant items (structures, systems, and components of nuclear power plants) whose satisfactory performance is required to prevent postulated accidents which could cause undue risk to the health and safety of the public; or to mitigate the consequences of such accidents if they were to occur. The requirements may also be extended to other items of nuclear power plants when specified in contract documents.
|Document Number:||ansi n45.2.6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI N45.2.6||Change Type:||Revision: 73||Status: INAC|