Standard: UFC 3-240-07FA
SANITARY AND INDUSTRIAL WASTEWATER COLLECTION: GRAVITY SEWERS AND APPURTENANCES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and scope. This manual provides information, instructions, procedures and criteria for the design of gravity sanitary and industrial wastewater collection systems for fixed Army and Air Force installations, and any applicable special projects.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-240-07fa|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|