Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 1 CHAP 12-3
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; TOPIC 12C: ENGINE GROUND RUN REFERENCE CARDS (EGRRC)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
All aircraft are subject to engine ground runs from time to time. A self contained, durable and easy to handle publication is required to provide guidance to the tradesmen carrying out the engine run. The requirement for production of a Topic 12C for a particular aircraft shall be authorized and sponsored by the project manager for new aircraft, and the service engineering authority for existing aircraft. This specification defines in detail the requirements for Engine Ground Run Reference Cards (EGRRC).
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 1 chap 12-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|