Standard: ANSI B175.2
POWER TOOLS - HAND-HELD AND BACKPACK, GASOLINE-ENGINE-POWERED BLOWERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements of this standard apply to new portable, backpack and hand-held, gasoline-engine-powered blowers, including those blowers that accept vacuum attachments.
Purpose: The purpose of this standard is to establish bystander sound level test procedures and labeling requirements for hand-held and backpack, gasoline-engine-powered blowers. This standard also includes requirements for operator manual(s) instructions.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi b175.2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|