Standard: JAG 5239.1A
(63) NAVLEGSVCCOM AUTOMATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS (AIS) SECURITY PROGRAM CNLSC
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
b. To set forth policies and guidelines necessary for consistent, effective implementation and accreditation of AIS throughout the Naval Legal Service Command.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 5239.1a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|