Standard: AA SAA46
STANDARDS FOR ANODIZED ARCHITECTURAL ALUMINUM
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These Standards cover minimum quality requirements and conformance tests for decorative and protective anodic coatings on aluminum alloys for architectural applications at the time the coatings are produced. Two classes of anodic coatings are covered:
Class I - Anodic Coatings for Exterior Surfaces Requiring Little or No Maintenance.
Note: Due to atmospheric and climatic conditions peculiar to the Los Angeles area, special maintenance of Class I anodic coatings is required. For an explanation of the effect of these conditions and the maintenance measures recommended, contact the manufacturer.
Class II - Anodic Coatings for Maintained Exterior Surfaces (periodic inspection, cleaning and maintenance during service by methods recommended by the manufacturer).
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa saa46|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AA SAA46||Change Type:||Revision: 71||Status: INAC|