Standard: IEEE 1082
GUIDE FOR INCORPORATING HUMAN ACTION RELIABILITY ANALYSIS FOR NUCLEAR POWER GENERATING STATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guide provides a structured framework for the incorporation of human/system interactions into probabilistic risk assessments (PRAs).
The purpose of this guide is to enhance the analysis of human/system interactions in PRAs, to help ensure reproducible conclusions, and to standardize the documentation of such assessments. To do this, a specific human reliability analysis (HRA) framework is developed from standard practices to serve as a benchmark to assess alternative ways of incorporating HRA into PRA.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1082|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1082||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-09-16||Revision: 97||Status: ACTV|
|IEEE 1082||Change Type:||Revision: 12||Status: INAC|