Standard: AA AID16
ALUMINUM IMPACTS DESIGN MANUAL AND APPLICATION GUIDE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
"A part formed in a confining die from a metal slug, usually cold, by single stroke application of force through a punch causing the metal t o flow around the punch and/or through an opening in the punch or die."
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa aid16|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AA AID16||Change Type:||Revision: 84||Status: INAC|
|AA AID16||Change Type:||Revision: 70||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.