Standard: NFPA 11A
STANDARD FOR MEDIUM- AND HIGH-EXPANSION FOAM SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard includes minimum requirements for the installation, design, operation, testing, and maintenance of medium- and high-expansion foam systems.
Only those skilled in the field are competent to design and install this equipment. It might be necessary for many of those charged with purchasing, inspecting, testing, approving, operating, and maintaining this equipment to consult with an experienced and competent fire protection engineer in order to effectively discharge their respective duties.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 11a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 11A||Change Type:||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 11A||Change Type:||Revision: 88||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 11A||Change Type:||Revision: 83||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 11A||Change Type:||Revision: 81||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 11A||Change Type:||Revision: 76||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.view more