Standard: MHI - MH10.8.2
DATA IDENTIFIER & APPLICATION IDENTIFIER STANDARD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Originally approved in 2006, published in 2006. This standard provides a comprehensive dictionary of MH 10/SC 8 Data Identifiers and EAN.UCC Application Identifiers, provides for the assignment of new Data Identifiers, as required, and provides a document detailing the correlation, or mapping, of Data Identifiers to Application Identifiers, where a correlation exists.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|