Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 13980
SOLAR ENERGY COLLECTION SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Furnish and install a solar energy collection system complete with all accessories and equipment. Provide a minimum ____ square meters (____square feet) of solar collector area. Collector area shall be "net" areas, or area of absorber plate actually exposed to the sun. Arrange solar system for domestic hot water and space heating utilizing flat plate liquid solar collectors. The heat transfer fluid in the collector loop shall be water ethylene-glycol solution silicone fluid. The solar energy system shall include solar collector array, heat exchanger(s), hot water storage-heater tank, water storage tank, water heater, auxiliary heating system, pumps, automatic controls, instrumentation, interconnection piping, expansion tank(s), insulation, identification and accessories required for the operation of the solar system in conjunction with a conventional domestic hot water and space heating system.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 13980|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|