Standard: IEEE - ANSI C135.30
ZINC-COATED FERROUS GROUND RODS FOR OVERHEAD OR UNDERGROUND LINE CONSTRUCTION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers zinc-coated ferrous ground rods used in overhead or underground line construction, or both.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi c135.30|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI C135.30||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1979-01-26||Revision: 79||Status: INAC|