Standard: MODUK - CS 1528C
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification has been devised for the use of the Crown and of its contractors in the execution of contracts for the Crown and, subject to the Unfair Contract Terms Act, 1977, the Crown will not be liable in any way whatever (including but without limitation negligence on the part of the Crown its servants or agents) where the specification is used for other purposes.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||cs 1528c|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|