Standard: IEC 60068-3-7
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING - PART 3-7: SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION AND GUIDANCE - MEASUREMENTS IN TEMPERATURE CHAMBERS FOR TESTS A AND B (WITH LOAD)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60058 provides a uniform and reproducible method of confirming that temperature test chambers conform to the requirements specified in climatic test procedures of IEC 60068-2-1 and IEC 60068-2-2, when loaded with either heat-dissipating or non heat-dissipating specimens under conditions which take into account air circulation inside the working space of chamber. This standard is destined primarily for users when conduction regular chamber performance monitoring.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-3-7|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.