Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 01571
CLASS II FLOORING, ROOFING AND TRANSITE ASBESTOS ABATEMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
1. These specifications provide general guidance to personnel given the task of designing and executing a Class II asbestos flooring, roofing or transite abatement project. Each abatement is a unique situation and therefore must be tailored for that project. This specification incorporates current regulatory requirements and current best abatement practices, procedures and technology. The Architect/Engineer and/or the Industrial Hygiene consultants may provide additional specification additions or deletions to this specification that, in their professional judgment, will ensure a safe and effective approach to a specific abatement project while maintaining compliance with applicable regulations and VA policy. Any changes must be clearly marked on/attached to this document prior to finalization of the specification so that the changes will be adequately considered in the review process by the VA.
2. These specifications are to be used in conjunction with Contractor selection criteria; special instructions package; and general construction provisions.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 01571|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|