Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 0 CHAP 5
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; INTERNAL ARRANGEMENT AND REFERENCING OF A PUBLICATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A preface shall be used only if it is necessary to convey to the reader information concerning the scope or arrangement of the publication. Provided this condition is fulfilled, the preface may then be used to describe the use of amendment indicators.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 0 chap 5|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|