Standard: MODUK - AQAP-10
NATO GUIDE FOR A GOVERNMENT QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAMME EDITION 2 (09.87);
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document identifies the elements of a programme that should be planned and implemented by both delegator and delegatee to assure contractor compliance with contract requirements. It includes provision for planning, procedures evaluation, materiel and/or services verification, corrective action and other associated activities inherent in GQA services.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.