Standard: ANSI C57.96
GUIDE FOR LOADING DRY-TYPE DISTRIBUTION AND POWER TRANSFORMERS APPENDIX TO AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARD POWER AND DISTRIBUTION TRANSFORMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guide covers general recommendations for the loading of dry-type distribution and power transformers that have insulation system limited to 150 ºC and 220 ºC maximum hottestepot operating temperatures. The guide includes recommendations both for ventilated and for sealed, nitrogen filled, dry-type transformers.
If the user desires more specific recommendations for large and important transformers, the manufacturer may be consulted.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi c57.96|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|