Standard: RTCA DO-231
DESIGN GUIDELINES AND RECOMMENDED STANDARDS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION AND USE OF AMS(R)S VOICE SERVICES IN A DATA LINK ENVIRONMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains functional and interface requirements for the implementation and use of Aeronautical Mobile Satellite Service (AMSS) voice communications in an environment where satellite voice is a required capability. The information contained herein describes satellite voice services in the Air Traffic Management (ATM) and Aeronautical Operational Control (AOC) environments-including requirements for aircraft installations, satellite services, ground interconnection facilities, and Air Traffic Service facility capabilities. The scope of this document is focused primarily on the use of satellite voice in Oceanic and Remote airspace areas.
|Document Number:||rtca do-231|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.