Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 2 CHAP 1-10
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; AUTOMATIC TEST EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This chapter defines the general requirements for Topic 1 information on automatic test equipment (ATE). The publications shall conform to the general requirements of Chap 1-0 and Chap 1-3 except where otherwise stated in this Chap 1-10.
The required information shall be presented in a number of separate publications, as required, under sub-topic designations 1A, 1B etc. Topic 1X is to be reserved for software. Oversize maintenance diagrams that are prepared to support Topic 1 may be issued as Topic 10. If Topic 6 information is required for any part of this equipment, it shall be produced as a separate publication to the requirements of Chap 1-3.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 2 chap 1-10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|