Standard: UFC 3-190-02FA
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual provides guidance applicable to architectural doors and frames for new construction, to include complex applications such as institutional and medical facilities. Criteria is established for the qualified designer to utilize in the selection of hardware systems which will satisfy functional and operational requirements of the facility to include life safety, security, and maintainability.
This manual provides criteria and guidance for the selection of builders' hardware systems for military construction.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-190-02fa|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|