Standard: UFC 2-000-02AN
INSTALLATION MASTER PLANNING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The criteria and guidance in this manual apply to the preparation of Master Plan Reports for the U.S. Army Installations in the United States. its territories and possessions. and overseas
Master planning is a continuous analytical process which involves evaluation of factors affecting the present and future physical development of an installation. This evaluation forms the basis for determination of development objectives and planning proposals to solve current problems and meet future needs. Each step or element of the process builds upon the preceding step, providing a logical framework for the planning effort. The product of this process is a series of interrelated documents which together comprise an installation Master Plan. One of these documents is the Master Plan Report The Master Plan Report provides a concise, comprehensive definition of planning proposals, as well as a record of the analytical process and rationale by which these proposals were developed. The purpose of this manual is to provide the appropriate guidance to prepare the Master Plan Report.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 2-000-02an|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|