Standard: RTCA CTF-4
TASK FORCE 4, FINAL REPORT OF THE RTCA TASK FORCE 4 CERTIFICATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Any improvements in safety, capacity, or efficiency will require some form of change. Prior to operationally implementing the improvement, equipment, procedures, and people will need to be “certified.” Experience, both prior to and during the Task Force, indicate that significant benefits will accrue to the entire aviation community if the process is “systems oriented” and if refinements are made to reduce the time and cost of the process thereby expediting the availability of the operational enhancements. The Final Report of the RTCA Task Force 4 Certification underscores the critical role of certification in achieving FAA's safety and June 2014 RTCA List of Available Documents Page 106 of 142 modernization goals and provides 15 consensus-based recommendations for improving the certification process.
|Document Number:||rtca ctf-4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|