Standard: RTCA DO-174
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT WHICH DISPLAYS NON-RADAR DERIVED DATA ON WEATHER AND GROUND MAPPING RADAR INDICATORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Postulates operational goals and applications, and recommends standards and test procedures for use of weather and ground mapping radar indicators for display of non-radar graphic and/or alphanumeric data. Includes test conditions and procedures for installed equipment performance and operational characteristics with test procedures. FAA Technical Standard Order (TSO) – C105 references this document.
|Document Number:||rtca do-174|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|