Standard: RTCA DO-287
PLANS AND PRINCIPLES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AERONAUTICAL DATA LINK SYSTEM (ADLS) EDITION 1. AERONAUTICAL TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK (ATN) BASELINE 1 IMPLEMENTATION AND ADSL BUILD IIA & IIB
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document addresses the phased implementation process of the ADLS beyond Build 1A in all operational domains and phases of flight. It focuses on Build IIA for domestic en route and Build IIB for terminal area operations. Issues addressed include accommodation, transition and the development of new operational services using data link and integration with ATS decision support tools. It also describes the aviation community consensus regarding the evolution and implementation path for the provision of ATS over ATN in the NAS.
|Document Number:||rtca do-287|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|