Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000246
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification details the properties and requirements of a solvent based adhesion promoter that is designed for use on TPO, TPU and PVC (Type I) or TPO, TPU and PP (Type II) substrates to increase the adhesive bond to foam tapes used for fastening the part. Common applications include moldings and inserts.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000246|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.